Thank you for your interest in joining the 2018 Pilgrimage Foundation Volunteer Team! Volunteers are an important part of Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival. Your time and hard work are appreciated!
- 2-Day Volunteer/Vendor Wristband
- Volunteer T-shirt
- Free Offsite Parking
- You get to be part of the team that makes the festival possible!
Requirements of PMCF Volunteers
- Must be 18+ years old to volunteer
- Pay a $25 nonrefundable processing fee
- Pay a $210 deposit that will be refunded once you complete your volunteer commitment
- You are guaranteed 2 DuringShow shifts once you pay the $210 deposit
- Work 10 hours (1 Pre/PostShow Shift -OR- 2 DuringShow Shifts)
- DuringShow Volunteers must work a shift on both Saturday & Sunday with at least 1 shift beginning at/after 1pm
- DuringShow Shift Times range from 7am to 10pm
- Exact shift times may not be available for selection until August
- Pick up credentials (wristband and parking pass) BEFORE the festival at The Factory in Franklin. Times TBD on Sept 18-21.
- Arrive to shift completely sober (strict no alcohol/drug policy before and during shift)
- Wear your Volunteer T-shirt while on shift (and only wear when on shift)
- Wear closed-toe shoes during shifts
- Follow all PMCF Rules and Policies
Additional Volunteer Information
- The majority of shifts are DuringShow. All shifts are first come, first serve.
- Please select the same department for both shifts.
- Department Assignments are not guaranteed. You may be reassigned to a different department depending on festival needs.
- DuringShow Vols: Breaks for food will not be provided since shifts are only 5 hours.
- Check your email often for PMCF Volunteer Info emails.
- Photo ID required for credential pickup Sept 18-21; You must pickup your own credentials.
- There will NOT be a storage area for volunteer belongings.
- Arrive on time to Volunteer HQ (inside gates) - plan for Nashville/Franklin traffic, parking traffic, gate/security traffic.
- We recommend bringing the following items to your volunteer shift: sunscreen, hat, rain gear, pocket snack, refillable water bottle.
Thank you for your volunteer commitment to the 2018 Pilgrimage Volunteer Team. We are excited about 2 fun filled days of music, friends, food, and vendors at The Park at Harlinsdale for Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival!
Sorry, there are not any shifts available online at this time.